So I got this small cheap flash off Aliexpress.com. This was mainly because it is TTL and has some nice specs and is pretty compact.
First the good news:
- It is pretty compact. It is a good fit on the Nikon D3200.
- It does TTL well in my experience.
- It is well finished, quality of plastics etc is pretty decent.
- I tried it on my Ricoh Gr, works on Manual mode. Great!!
- Has a pretty useful slave mode.
- The battery compartment is bad, my rechargeable cells were too snugly fitting, once in they wouldn't come out without some cajoling.
- Will have to find a solution to this problem.